Sacramento, California - Governor Gavin Newsom Wednesday announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 273 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Fur-bearing and nongame mammals: recreational and commercial fur trapping: prohibition.
- AB 330 by Assemblymember Jesse Gabriel (D-Encino) – Appointed legal counsel in civil cases.
- AB 477 by Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes (D-Riverside) – Emergency preparedness: vulnerable populations.
- AB 548 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – Earthquake Brace and Bolt program.
- AB 845 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Continuing education: physicians and surgeons: maternal mental health.
- AB 1266 by Assemblymember Robert Rivas (D-Hollister) – Traffic control devices: bicycles.
- AB 1518 by Assemblymember Kansen Chu (D-San Jose) – Student athletes: contracts.