Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 12:35
- Written by USC
Los Angeles, California - Californians strongly believe local school districts should hold more control over how money is spent in public schools, and a majority favor higher spending in poor districts even if it means shifting money away from their own communities, according to results from a new PACE/USC Rossier School of Education online poll released Thursday.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 12:33
- Written by Border Scope
Nogales, Arizona - You'll find them in Arizona's most remote areas, brandishing firearms and bullet-proof vests. They are on the hunt for weapons traffickers or drug smugglers. But they're not law enforcement officers.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 12:13
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - The Navy will christen and launch the dry cargo/ammunition ship the USNS Cesar Chavez, Saturday, May 5, 2012, during a 7:30 p.m. PDT ceremony at the General Dynamics NASSCO shipyard in San Diego.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:59
- Written by San Diego Newscape
San Diego, California - United States Attorney Laura E. Duffy announced that employees at the California Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”) in San Diego County were charged in a criminal complaint for their involvement in a long-running bribery conspiracy that resulted in the production of hundreds of fraudulent driver licenses for applicants who had failed or not taken the required driver license tests.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:17
- Written by NAPSI
Imperial, California (NAPSI) - Are you looking for a simple way to lead a healthier life? Skip the fad diets and trendy health fixes and focus on drinking enough water every day.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:15
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Your shades can be more than a decorative element, if they’re motorized. Motorized shades are a cool way to add technology to your home and can make life easier, save energy-and more. Here are features and benefits:
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:13
- Written by NAPSA
Imperial, California (NAPSA) - A great mystery, one that has baffled religious scholars for centuries, is tackled in a new thriller novel that tells the story of Jesus' missing years:
- Top 10 Tips For Boating Safety
- White House Announces Nearly 300,000 Summer Jobs
- Four Players Suspended for Participation in Saints Pay For Performance Bounty Program
- DEA Diversion Investigation Leads to Settlement in Internet Pharmacy Case
- Researcher Helps Robots See in 3-D
- El Centro Sector Border Patrol Seized Narcotics, Loaded Revolver at Checkpoint
- Man Indicted for Forced Labor and Sex Trafficking of Women
- U.S.-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Congressman Filner Announces Millions for Healthcare in San Diego, Imperial Counties
- San Luis CBP Officers Arrest Riverside County Murder Suspect