Imperial Valley News
Washington, DC - Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Monday announced that applications are being accepted for up to $20 million in grants to facilitate the creation of new, innovative markets for carbon credits, providing additional revenue sources for producers to use to address natural resource conservation challenges. These grants are part of the Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) program, authorized through the 2014 Farm Bill.
Washington, DC - NASA will pay will tribute to the crews of Apollo 1 and space shuttles Challenger and Columbia, as well as other NASA colleagues, during the agency's annual Day of Remembrance Wednesday, January 28.
President Obama Announces Delegation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Offer Condolences for the Passing of King Abdullah
Washington, DC - President Barack Obama will lead a delegation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to offer condolences to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, on the passing of the King Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz.
Vice President Joe Biden on International Holocaust Remembrance Day and the 70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau
Washington, DC - Vice president Joe Biden: "Today, Jill and I join the American people in remembering the six million Jews killed in the Holocaust and the millions of Poles, Roma, LGBT people, and so many others whose lives were extinguished by the Nazi regime. We honor the memories of those who died in the Holocaust. And we pay tribute to the resilience of those who survived. Despite carrying with them for the rest of their lives the harrowing knowledge of man’s worst inhumanity to man, in ways large and small, Holocaust survivors have made this world a better place.
President’s 2016 Budget Proposes Historic Investment to Combat Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria to Protect Public Health
Independent Shops Outshine Dealership Repair Centers in Consumer Reports Car Repair Satisfaction Survey
Imperial, California - Consumer Reports latest survey of repair service satisfaction found the odds are consumers will be more satisfied with an independent repair shop than with a franchised new-car dealership.
- Assemblymember Garcia’s Park Bond Passes Assembly and Advances to Senate
- Silk Sensor Could Speed Development of New Infrastructure, Aerospace and Consumer Materials
- Farm Bill for our families
- Business flopportunity
- King's Command Foods, LLC. Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Foreign Matter Contamination
Most Popular News
- Chicken Noodle Soup product recall
- Latin American authors reshaping world literature
- Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Harvey Milk Day
- The President and First Lady’s Call to Action on College Opportunity
- President Obama on the Confirmation of Sarah Saldaña as Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement