Imperial Valley News
Washington, DC - Today, Congressman Juan Vargas (CA-51) released the following statement regarding President Obama’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Budget.
Seattle, Washington - The New Year has brought any number of new challenges into our lives-including a law that requires the residents of Seattle to separate food waste for recycling, says the Association of Mature American Citizens.
Pakse, Laos - Today, Counselor Tom Shannon and Senior Advisor to the Secretary Ambassador David Thorne led a U.S. delegation to the Extraordinary Meeting of the Friends of the Lower Mekong in Pakse, Laos. This is the first time the Friends of the Lower Mekong, a donor coordination group, have come together with the countries of the Lower Mekong to discuss the connection between water resources, energy needs, and food security.
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the following appointments.
Sacramento, California - State Assembly Speaker Toni G. Atkins announced the appointment of Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D- Coachella) to The California Economic Development Commission (CED). The Commission was established in 1971, as a statewide, bipartisan advisory commission chaired by Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom.
Most Popular News
- Chicken Noodle Soup product recall
- Latin American authors reshaping world literature
- Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Harvey Milk Day
- The President and First Lady’s Call to Action on College Opportunity
- President Obama on the Confirmation of Sarah Saldaña as Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement