Imperial Valley News
- Created on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 09:18
- Written by NAPSI
Imperial, California (NAPSI) - It’s no secret that women juggle and multitask all day long. In the United States, an average woman spends nearly eight hours at work and then works another three and a half hours at home, either completing chores or caring for her kids. However, when it’s finally time to sit down, women with Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) may find it difficult to unwind as their symptoms usually start in the evening.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 19:20
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - CB Foods, Inc., an El Monte, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 55,757 pounds of pork dumpling products because it contains monosodium glutamate (MSG), which is not declared on the label, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 19:17
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the following appointments.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 19:15
- Written by State Department
Washington, DC - Hillary Rodham Clinton: "Today I have made the determination that seven economies: India, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Taiwan--have all significantly reduced their volume of crude oil purchases from Iran. They join the 11 countries for which I made this determination in March.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 12:33
- Written by Green Liver
Los Angeles, California - Just weeks before the California legislature must decide the fate of the nation's first high-speed rail project, a majority of Californians say the state has bigger priorities right now and they would veto the rail project if given another chance to vote on it, according to the results of the latest USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences/Los Angeles Times Poll.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 12:26
- Written by Purdue University
West lafayette, Indiana - Taking just a few seconds to cool freshly laid eggs would add weeks to their shelf life, according to a Purdue University study.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 12:22
- Written by Amy Patterson Neubert
Imperial, California - Whether someone relocates a few miles or states away, meeting new neighbors and friends is just as vital as unpacking, says a Purdue University communication expert.
- Created on Monday, 11 June 2012 12:02
- Written by FBI
Fresno, California - United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced that Ramon Arturo Martinez, 53, of Fresno, pled guilty on Friday, June 8, 2012 to one count of receiving and sharing images of child pornography.
- White House Releases Report on Agricultural Economy and Commitment to Invest in Rural Small Businesses
- Personalized Gifts Have Great Value
- Career Education Assistance For A Competitive Job Market
- Entertain With Designer Style For Less
- U.S., Mexico Approve Accords for Communications Along Border
- Microsoft’s “Do Not Track” Default Raises the Bar for Privacy Standards
- Dentist Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud
- Tax Preparer Sentenced to 24 Months for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Encouraging Reliable Supplies of Molybdenum-99 Produced without Highly Enriched Uranium
- Congress Must Act to Keep our Teachers on the Job