Imperial Valley News
- Created on Monday, 17 June 2013 16:33
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - On June 20, 2013, Secretary of State John F. Kerry will host a special event in recognition of World Refugee Day, highlighting the challenges refugees face around the world and honoring their bravery and resilience in working to overcome them.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 19:58
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - Thousands of soon-to-be UCLA graduates, along with their families and friends, converged on Pauley Pavilion Friday for two commencement ceremonies for the College of Letters and Science class of 2013.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 19:53
- Written by Green Liver
Los Angeles, California - By midcentury, snowfall on Los Angeles–area mountains will be 30 to 40 percent less than it was at the end of the 20th century, according to a UCLA study led by UCLA climate expert Alex Hall.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 19:44
- Written by UCLA
Los Angeles, California - The female hormone progesterone has been used for several decades as a therapy for endometrial cancer, which starts in the lining of the uterus. Yet scientists didn't understand the mechanisms behind the therapy or its site of action.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 19:41
- Written by Kim Irwin
Los Angeles, California - Women with a severe form of morning sickness who take antihistamines to help them sleep through their debilitating nausea are significantly more likely to experience premature births or have low–birth-weight babies, a UCLA study has found.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 19:36
- Written by USC
Los Angeles, California - A majority of California voters believe same-sex couples should be allowed to legally marry in the state, according to results from the latest USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences/Los Angeles Times Poll.
- Created on Sunday, 16 June 2013 09:22
- Written by NAPSI
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Your front door is talking about you. Its appearance speaks to your personality, decorators say.
- Helping Men Battle The Signs Of Aging
- The Closest You Can Get To A Cure For Breast Cancer Is Knowing Your Risk
- The Sunglasses That Helped Define The Style Of The ‘60s Are Back
- Result of the Iranian Presidential Election
- Leapin Lemurs! All-New Lemur Walk Opens at San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Law Enforcement in Three Counties Seeks Luger Bandit in Connection with Violent Takeover-Style Bank Robberies
- Southern California man pleads guilty in fish bladder smuggling case
- Man pleads guilty to selling counterfeit Super Bowl, BCS National Championship tickets
- Haiti close to eliminating lymphatic filariasis
- Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Juneteenth