- Created on Monday, 17 March 2014 09:08
- Written by IVN
Watsonville, California - In March 2014, the Redwood Cliffs alcohol and drug treatment facility (utilizing the Narconon drug rehabilitation method) was very pleased and proud to announce the achievement of three-year accreditation from CARF International, a trusted and respected examiner of health and human service organizations.
The accreditation process is rigorous and delves into every aspect of the facility as well as the overall delivery of the rehabilitation program. The employees and participants are thoroughly interviewed to determine the quality of service being delivered. In each of these areas, the quality of the Narconon program itself and its delivery at Redwood Cliffs came shining through.
“I am very proud of my staff for the achievement of this recognition,” said Daniel Manson, President of the organization. “Our team worked hard to earn this accreditation but of course, the real winners are our clients who receive a consistently high quality of service every day they are with us.”
When a family trusts a loved one to a drug rehabilitation center, they may not have the time to make every inspection of the facility they would like. The urgency of an addicted person’s situation can mean that they must make a fast decision to protect the very life of their loved one. The CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accreditation provides the family with the assurance that:
- An internationally renowned organization has been permitted full entrance to the facility, the staff and the clients to review all aspects of the program
- This organization has determined that recovery of the clients is the main focus and dedication of the staff is apparent
- The inspection has shown that the rights and safety of the clients are given proper recognition
- And much more.
Specifically, at Redwood Cliffs, the CARF inspection noted excellence in:
- The comprehensive training and internships for employees
- The detailed course materials that provide clear instructions for delivery of the rehab program itself
- The ongoing quality assurance of the program with established procedures to ensure any correction needed occurs quickly
- The standardized testing that integrates with the program content and allows for an accurate assessment of each student’s honest progress
- The home-like setting with an on-site kitchen that provides nutritious and delicious meals
- The fully adequate schedule that helps motivate every student to complete the program in a reasonable time and return home.
Moreover, the staff exhibited tremendous motivation and commitment. Clients showed high levels of satisfaction with their service, program structure and progress.
The Redwood Cliffs facility has been offering long-term, Non 12-Step drug rehabilitation services to the community for more than 20 years. This center is part of the international Narconon network of rehabilitation and prevention organizations, which has more than 100 locations worldwide. For more information, call 1-800-556-8885 or visit on the web at http://www.redwoodcliffs.com.
CARF is an independent, nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, and now known as CARF, the accrediting body establishes consumer-focused standards to help organizations measure and improve the quality of their programs and services.