- Created on Monday, 24 September 2012 21:03
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills to protect victims of domestic violence, child abuse and human trafficking:
· AB 1434 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) – Child abuse reporting: mandated reporters.
· AB 1435 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Child abuse reporting: athletic personnel.
· AB 1713 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Child abuse reporting.
· AB 1817 by Assemblymember Toni Atkins (D-San Diego) – Child abuse reporting.
· AB 1899 by Assemblymember Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Postsecondary education benefits: crime victims.
· AB 2051 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Contempt of court: domestic violence.
· AB 2094 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Torrance) – Domestic violence: probation: fee.
· AB 2466 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Human trafficking: seizure of assets.
· AB 2467 by Assemblymember Ben Hueso (D-Chula Vista) – Protective orders: electronic monitoring.
· SB 1133 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Human trafficking.
· SB 1193 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Human trafficking: public posting requirements.
· SB 1264 by Senator Juan Vargas (D-San Diego) – Child abuse reporting: mandated reporters.
· SB 1403 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Domestic violence: permanent restraining orders and elder abuse orders.