Imperial Valley News
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 12:32
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - The UCLA Library has acquired the historical records of the Justice for Janitors campaign in Los Angeles, documenting the activities of this dynamic labor organization with deep links to the city's working-class immigrant and African American communities.
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 12:28
- Written by UCLA
Los Angeles, California - As a high school student in Romania - when he won three gold medals with perfect scores in international math competitions - Ciprian Manolescu already knew about the William Lowell Putnam Mathematical Competition for university undergraduates.
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 12:22
- Written by Consumer Reports
Imperial, California - Prices that are too high and the inability to perform repairs properly are the main reasons that car owners become dissatisfied with auto repair shops, according to a Consumer Reports subscriber survey regarding their experience with car-repair service shops.
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 12:19
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Seattle, Washington - Amazon.com today announced it started shipping Kindle Touch 3G to customers in over 175 countries and territories around the world, seven days earlier than the previously announced April 27 availability date. Kindle Touch 3G is the top of the line e-reader offering the same new design and features as Kindle Touch, plus the unparalleled added convenience of free 3G wireless.
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 08:46
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - In this week’s address, President Obama called on Congress to act before student loan interest rates double for more than 7.4 million students, adding an average of $1000 to their debt. Having a college education has never been more important, but it’s also never been more expensive.
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 08:44
- Written by NAPSI
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Betsy Kaufman is not your traditional inventor. Rather, she’s a wife, mother and a television producer. She’s just someone who had a self-professed “kooky idea.”
- Created on Saturday, 21 April 2012 08:42
- Written by NAPSI
Imperial, California (NAPSI) - Do you know how much you are paying in interest every month on your credit cards, auto loan and mortgage? The answer may come as a surprise; therefore, it could be in your best interest to learn more about lowering your interest rates.
- Best Vehicle Maintenance Tips
- FPIES: What Is It And Could Your Child Have It?
- Imagine Cup Turns 10: A Decade of Inspiring Students to Dream Big
- President Obama to Sign Proclamation Designating Fort Ord National Monument
- President Obama, Dr. Jill Biden to Honor Teachers of the Year
- Year of Fulbright NEXUS Program Research Culminates
- Allied Waste Services of Imperial Valley Scholarships
- United States Concludes Review of Model Bilateral Investment Treaty
- Salient Green?
- Evening with Joan Embery at San Diego Zoo Safari Park