Imperial Valley News
- Created on Monday, 09 July 2012 10:27
- Written by NAPSI
Australia (NAPSI) - From world-class cities to natural wonders, Australia is home to stunning landscapes, immersive nature and the friendliest locals around.
- Created on Monday, 09 July 2012 00:04
- Written by Permission of Carol Caldwell
Hand knit Huggable Bears take on their own personality as you are putting them together.
This little guy was complaining that he looked like a gorilla until I sewed his ears on. He also complained that the bow around his neck was choking him. Then he had the nerve to say he thought his head was smaller than his body.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:15
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Los Angeles, California - The ability to distinguish and isolate rare cells from among a large population of assorted cells has become increasingly important for the early detection of disease and for monitoring disease treatments.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:11
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - Scott Evans, a respected health care administrator who has served in leadership roles at the University of Southern California (USC) hospitals for a decade, has been named the new chief executive officer of Keck Hospital of USC and the USC Norris Cancer Hospital, both a part of the Keck Medical Center of USC.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:09
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - President Barack Obama: "On behalf of the American people, I extend my congratulations to the people of Libya for another milestone on their extraordinary transition to democracy. After more than 40 years in which Libya was in the grip of a dictator, today’s historic election underscores that the future of Libya is in the hands of the Libyan people.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:06
- Written by CDC
Washington, DC - The prescription drug methadone accounted for 2 percent of painkiller prescriptions in the United States in 2009, but was involved in more than 30 percent of prescription painkiller overdose deaths, according to a CDC Vital Signs report released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:03
- Written by IVN
Tokyo, Japan - Building on the decisions made in Bonn and Chicago, as well as the U.S.-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement, the United States joined over 70 partners in Tokyo to underline our continuing support for Afghanistan’s efforts to strengthen itself and provide a more peaceful, secure, and prosperous future for its people through the conclusion of the security transition in 2014 and into the Transformation Decade.
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:00
- Written by State Department
Tokyo, Japan - Hillary Rodham Clinton: "Thank you, Foreign Minister Gemba. We also thank Prime Minister Noda, Madam Ogata, and the Japanese Government not only for welcoming us here but for the great generosity and leadership Japan continues to show in helping Afghanistan move forward into the transformation decade.
- Man Sentenced for Embezzling from Rancho Cordova Construction Company
- Governor Brown Issues Statement on Legislature's Approval of High-Speed Rail Funding
- Governor Brown Announces Appointments
- CR Scores Hospitals on Safety; Finds Too Many Pose Risks to Patients
- Pushing Congress to Create Jobs, Keep College in Reach for Middle Class
- Act Now For Tax Savings Later
- Consumers Have Affordable Options When It Comes To Floor Covering
- On-The-Go Sun Protection
- Keep Your Lawn Mower Running Right
- Cut Energy Costs