Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:18
- Written by Lesley Fair - FTC
Washington, DC - Everybody needs a wingman - somebody there just in case you need back-up. When it comes to explaining the consumer protection basics of mobile apps to client and colleagues, you’ve got a wingman at the ready.
- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:12
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - California agriculture experienced a 15 percent increase in the sales value of its products in 2011. The state’s 81,500 farms and ranches received a record $43.5 billion for their output last year, up from the $38 billion reached during 2010. California remained the number one state in cash farm receipts with 11.6 percent of the US total.
- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:09
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - In commemoration of Veterans Day, the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Art in Embassies (AIE) and the U.S. Department of Defense proudly announce the 12 “Best in Show” featured in AIE’s 50th anniversary “Serving Abroad…Through Their Eyes” photography exhibition.
- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:07
- Written by Green Liver
Hobart, Australia - 31st Meeting of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) concluded on November 1 in Hobart, Australia. The meeting yielded a significant step toward protecting Antarctica’s Ross Sea as the United States and New Zealand reached agreement on a joint proposal to establish the world’s largest marine protected area (MPA) in that region.
- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:05
- Written by Brian Wallheimer
Imperial, California - Purdue University researchers are zeroing in on genes that help honeybees defend against varroa mites, one of the largest factors in bee population declines.
- Created on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 18:51
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - Federal authorities this morning arrested a Thousand Oaks man on federal mail fraud charges that allege he overbilled clients hundreds of thousands of dollars for insurance policies.
- Created on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 18:40
- Written by IVN
Redmond, Washington - In every industry, companies are as unique as individuals. Their processes are their secret sauce. And finding the right software to support those processes can create a huge competitive advantage.
- Created on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 18:33
- Written by Border Scope
Pine Valley, California - Customs and Border Protection U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to the Interstate 8 checkpoint near Pine Valley thwarted a narcotics smuggling attempt on November 4, resulting in the seizure of more than 1,000 pounds of marijuana.
- El Centro Sector Arrests Gang Member Convicted of Manslaughter
- Mexican Pecan Company Owner Sentenced to 48 Months in Prison for Scheme to Defraud the U.S. Export-Import Bank
- Keeping The Wheels Turning: Registration Open For 20th Annual NASA Great Moonbuggy Race
- 15th International Anti-Corruption Conference
- Governor Brown Hails Clear Victory for Children, Schools and Colleges
- CalVet Announces Recruitment Effort for Redding and Fresno Veterans Homes - Help Wanted
- Annual fertilizer conference tackles key issues
- Republic of Seychelles Conviction of Pirates
- Payday Lending and Check Cashing Stores to Settle FTC Charges
- Making Life Better For Your Older Pets