Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:10
- Written by NAPSI
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - When it comes to decorating, color experts are predicting that homeowners will be seeking out stronger colors in their search for intensity.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 15:21
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - Today, Secretary Solis will join Mayor Nutter at Philadelphia’s City Hall to announce that the Administration has secured additional commitments from 95 companies and non-profits, three cities, two federal agencies and the White House to provide 110,000 new summer jobs and other employment opportunities for low-income and disconnected youth this year as part of the Summer Jobs+ initiative for a total of nearly 300,000 opportunities.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 11:15
- Written by NFL
New York, New York - Four players: Scott Fujita, Anthony Hargrove, Will Smith, and Jonathan Vilma - were notified today that they have been suspended without pay for conduct detrimental to the NFL as a result of their leadership roles in the New Orleans Saints’ pay-for-performance/bounty program that endangered player safety over three seasons from 2009-2011. Participation by players in any such program is prohibited by the NFL Constitution and Bylaws, the standard NFL Player Contract, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 11:10
- Written by DEA
Detroit, Michigan - United States Attorney Barbara McQuade and U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent-in-Charge Robert L. Corso today announced a settlement between the government and The Prescription Shop, The Prescription Shop II, and Thomas Kundrat, that resolves allegations that they violated the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 11:03
- Written by IVN
West Lafayette, Indiana - Zygmunt Pizlo and his research team glide across a parquet dance floor - not in some club for a night on the town, but in his Purdue University Visual Perception Lab as part of critical research for a technology that is ready to be licensed and commercialized.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 10:55
- Written by Border Scope
Calexico, California - On Friday El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents assigned to the Calexico Station discovered a loaded firearm and narcotics in a vehicle during inspection at the Interstate 8 checkpoint.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 10:52
- Written by Imperial Valley News
los Angeles, California - A Long Beach man was arraigned Monday in federal court after being indicted by a federal grand jury with sex trafficking and forced labor in connection with coercing women to engage in prostitution, announced André Birotte, Jr., the United States Attorney in Los Angeles; Steven Martinez, the Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office; and Paul Walters, Chief of the Santa Ana Police Department.
- U.S.-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Congressman Filner Announces Millions for Healthcare in San Diego, Imperial Counties
- San Luis CBP Officers Arrest Riverside County Murder Suspect
- Joseph Hines Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Participating in International Child Pornography Ring
- TSA Screeners at LAX Arrested on Federal Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges
- Devastating disease provides insight into development and death of motor neurons
- Insurance Industry Seeks Talent - American Careers
- Cooking With California Dried Figs
- Home Ideas - Roof Sense
- Auto Ideas - Fuel Economy via Motor Oil Upgrade