Imperial Valley News
- Created on Monday, 07 May 2012 12:44
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - A man suspected to be responsible for multiple bank robberies in Los Angeles County was indicted by a federal grand jury Tuesday, announced André Birotte, Jr., United States Attorney in Los Angeles and Steven Martinez, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office.
- Created on Monday, 07 May 2012 08:04
- Written by NAPSI
Imperial, California (NAPSI) - No other trend has parked itself at the forefront of the culinary world quite like food trucks. A new generation of chefs has been putting unique cuisines on four wheels and now you can enjoy some of these great tastes at home. CanolaInfo partnered with four food truck chefs/owners from around the U.S. to create the “Street Eats Recipe Collection.”
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 20:57
- Written by Green Liver
Washington, DC - Agriculture Secretary Vilsack called on petroleum companies to help increase the percentage of ethanol in America's gas tanks in order to reduce dependence on foreign oil, boost job creation and promote development of renewable energy from farm-produced feedstocks.
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 20:54
- Written by Farm Compliance
Washington, DC - Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that USDA is accepting applications through the Community Connect Broadband program for grants to provide broadband service to residents of remote, rural communities.
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 07:48
- Written by Consumer Reports
Imperial, California - Nearly 13 million U.S. Facebook users do not use, or are not aware of the site’s privacy controls, according to a new Consumer Reports investigation on Facebook and privacy, potentially exposing personal information beyond their network of Facebook friends.
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 07:45
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - In this week’s address, President Obama spoke about his recent trip to Afghanistan, where he met with our brave troops and signed an historic agreement that will help put an end to the war. The goal of defeating al Qaeda is within sight, we have killed Osama Bin Laden, and the President has now signed an agreement with Afghanistan that details a new relationship in which the Afghans will soon be responsible for the security of their nation.
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 07:42
- Written by NAPSI
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - The cost of going on a vacation or road trip may pinch your wallet as gas prices are projected to continue to rise, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- Created on Saturday, 05 May 2012 07:40
- Written by NAPSI
Brawley, California (NAPSI) - For many, the answer to a financial dilemma can come from asking the right questions. To help, a public interest organization has come up with four quarterly booklets, with worksheets and self-assessment information, for those considering personal loans.
- Personalized Protection For All Your Devices
- Eco Apps Celebrate Earth Day Every Day
- Lighter Way To Enjoy Sweets
- Bankruptcy Fraud and Identity Theft in Connection with Nationwide Foreclosure Rescue Scheme Sentence Handed Down
- Eight California Residents Including Doctors Charged in Nationwide Medicare Fraud Strike Force Takedown
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force Charges 107 Individuals for Approximately $452 Million in False Billing
- CBP, EU Sign C-TPAT Mutual Recognition Decision
- ICE Seizes $47 Million in Counterfeit Merchandise at Flea Market
- President and First Lady to Host Concert Honoring Burt Bacharach and Hal David in the East Room
- White House Continues Effort to Stop Student Interest Rate Increase