Imperial Valley News
- Created on Monday, 18 June 2012 10:06
- Written by NAPSA
Imperial, California (NAPSA) - California avocados are a delicious nutrient-dense fruit. One-fifth of a medium avocado has 50 calories and contributes nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients with no sodium and cholesterol.
- Created on Monday, 18 June 2012 10:03
- Written by Andrea Dekker
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway, family vacation or a quick business trip, traveling is easier when you travel smarter. Here are a few tips to help simplify the travel process, while helping to save time and money and reduce stress while you’re away.
- Created on Sunday, 17 June 2012 17:17
- Written by IVN
Los Angeles, California - A Rancho Palos Verdes doctor has agreed to pay $530,000 to resolve allegations that he and his late wife, who managed his medical office, received cash payments and patient referrals in exchange for referring Medicare beneficiaries to GreatCare Home Health Inc., a now defunct home health agency that was based in the Westlake District of Los Angeles.
- Created on Sunday, 17 June 2012 17:13
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - Press Secretary: "We congratulate the Greek people on conducting their election in this difficult time. We hope this election will lead quickly to the formation of a new government that can make timely progress on the economic challenges facing the Greek people.
- Created on Sunday, 17 June 2012 17:09
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Over the past thirty years, obesity has become a huge problem in the United States. People are eating too much and moving too little. Today, one in three American children is overweight or obese, conditions that can lead to diabetes, cancer, heart disease and stroke.
- Created on Saturday, 16 June 2012 19:41
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - On September 22, 1862, President Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, officially ending slavery in the United States of America. It took three more years of war to defeat the upholders of that evil institution, and the toil of generations to erase its awful legacy.
- Created on Saturday, 16 June 2012 19:05
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - The American Red Cross today launched its official first aid app, putting free and simple lifesaving information right in the hands of smart phone users.
- Created on Saturday, 16 June 2012 19:03
- Written by DOJ
New York, New York - A Brooklyn board-certified colorectal surgeon, who owned and operated a New York medical clinic, was convicted for his role in a fraud scheme that billed Medicare and numerous private insurance companies for surgeries and other complex medical procedures that were never performed, the Department of Justice, FBI and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced.
- Former CFO of Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Sentenced to 60 Months in Prison for Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Former Vice President at California Valve Company Pleads Guilty to Foreign Bribery Offense
- Ending the Stalemate in Washington
- Keep Your Grounds Looking Presidential - Garden Matters
- Help For Children With Cerebral Palsy
- 4-H Unveils The 2012 National Science Experiment
- Too Much Sun Can Be Dangerous For Eyes
- Shield To Protect Your Toothbrush
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park Celebrates Gorilla's 1st Birthday
- V. Manuel Pérez Statement on California Budget Passage