Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today issued the following statement after the province of Ontario announced that it intends to limit greenhouse gas pollution by establishing a cap-and-trade system:
Washington, DC - Two debt brokers have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they exposed highly sensitive information about tens of thousands of consumers while trying to sell portfolios of consumer debt on a public website. The agreements with the FTC require the defendants to abide by strict new requirements to protect consumers’ sensitive information.
Washington, DC - Today, Congressman Juan Vargas (CA-51) issued the following statement in honor of National Volunteer Week:
Signing of a Memorandum of Cooperation to Support the African Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
Washington, DC - Secretary of State John Kerry: Well, good morning, everybody, and a very warm welcome to all the members of our visiting delegation from the African Union, and particularly to the chair, Dr. Dlamini-Zuma – a number of familiar faces that I see here from our visit last April to Addis Ababa, and we’re delighted to welcome you back. And I look forward to a very productive exchange between our teams on the key topics that have been selected. I think it’s going to be very productive. And then, Madam Chair, you and I will have a chance to be able to have a bilat to summarize at the back end of this, and we appreciate that.
U.S. Departments of State, Commerce, and Transportation Seek Stakeholder Input on Gulf Carrier Subsidy Claims
Washington, DC - The U.S. Departments of State, Commerce, and Transportation are reviewing claims that three foreign airlines – Emirates Airline, Etihad Airways, and Qatar Airways - have received and are benefitting from subsidies from their respective governments of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar that are distorting the global aviation market.
Sacramento, California - A video on the drought by the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC):
- Assemblymember Garcia’s Park Bond Passes Assembly and Advances to Senate
- Silk Sensor Could Speed Development of New Infrastructure, Aerospace and Consumer Materials
- Farm Bill for our families
- Business flopportunity
- King's Command Foods, LLC. Recalls Beef Products Due To Possible Foreign Matter Contamination
Most Popular News
- Chicken Noodle Soup product recall
- Latin American authors reshaping world literature
- Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Harvey Milk Day
- The President and First Lady’s Call to Action on College Opportunity
- President Obama on the Confirmation of Sarah Saldaña as Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement