Imperial Valley News Center
Washington, DC - New recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advise all nursing homes to improve antibiotic prescribing practices and reduce their inappropriate use to protect residents from the consequences of antibiotic-resistant infections, such as C. difficile.
Joshua Tree National Park and Association Accepting Applications for Robert Lee Graduate Student Research Grants
Twentynine Palms, California - Graduate students interested in doing research in Joshua Tree National Park are invited to apply for assistance through the 2015 Robert Lee Graduate Student Research Grants program. Applications for the grant are available now on the park's website. Research proposals should focus on some aspect of the natural or cultural resources of Joshua Tree National Park. The application deadline is October 23, 2015.
California Attorney General’s Office Awarded $1.6 Million Grant to Test Sexual Assault Evidence Kits
Los Angeles, California - Attorney General Kamala D. Harris announced that the California Attorney General’s office was selected as an awardee of the Manhattan District Attorney’s Initiative to eliminate backlogs of untested rape kits. The California Department of Justice’s Rapid DNA Service Team (RADS) will receive $1.6 million over two years to test sexual assault evidence kits.
Washington, DC - MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE: Presidential Determination on Major Drug Transit or Major Illicit Drug Producing Countries for Fiscal Year 2016
Washington, DC - Secretary of State John Kerry: "On behalf of President Obama and the American people, I extend our best wishes as you celebrate the 194th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Guatemala on September 15.
Page 1414 of 2279
- Assemblymember Garcia Welcomes Imperial County High School Students to California Capitol
- Game of Drones? Computers To Help Navy Recruit Unmanned Systems Operators
- Navy, Coast Guard Divers Recover Torpedoes in Freezing Arctic
- Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Day of Remembrance of the Yountville Shooting
- Operators of DOTAuthority.com Motor Carrier Registration Service Settle FTC Charges That They Misled Small Businesses Using Fake Government Affiliation