Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 21:00
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) has provided images allowing scientists for the first time to create a 3-D reconstruction of ancient water channels below the Martian surface.
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 20:55
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - As part of its ongoing efforts to wind down and recover its remaining Capital Purchase Program (CPP) investments under the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), the U.S. Department of the Treasury today announced its intention to sell several preferred stock and subordinated debt CPP investments.
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 20:52
- Written by CDC
Washington, DC - Drug-resistant germs called carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are on the rise and have become more resistant to last-resort antibiotics during the past decade, according to a new CDC Vital Signs report. These bacteria are causing more hospitalized patients to get infections that, in some cases, are impossible to treat.
President Obama Statement on Confirmation of John Brennan as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 14:45
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - President Barack Obama: "With the bipartisan confirmation of John Brennan as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Senate has recognized in John the qualities I value so much his determination to keep America safe, his commitment to working with Congress, his ability to build relationships with foreign partners, and his fidelity to the values that define us as a nation.
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 13:28
- Written by State Department
Washington, DC - The United States supports Yemen through a comprehensive strategy to promote the political, economic, and security sector reforms underpinning the Gulf Cooperation Council-brokered political transition initiative.
- Created on Thursday, 07 March 2013 12:01
- Written by kurt
Sacramento, California - Governor Brown Issues Proclamation Declaring Arbor Day:
- FTC Cracks Down on Senders of Spam Text Messages Promoting "Free" Gift Cards
- San Diego Chargers release Takeo Spikes
- WellPoint Joins $1 Million Donors to the Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program
- Trade Advisory Group Members Named
- One-Year Update on the Implementation of the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain Security
- President Obama Statement on the Death of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
- San Diego Zoo's Newest Koalas Examined by Veterinary Staff
- FTC Sends Over $1 Million in Refunds to Consumers Harmed by Mortgage Relief Scheme
- Governor Brown Announces Appointments
- Calexico Town Hall Meeting Scheduled