Imperial Valley News
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 09:17
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - The White House today released a new reporthighlighting the benefits of the Affordable Care Act. The report discusses how the Affordable Care Act has improved the health care system for millions of Americans and includes stories of Americans who have been helped by the law.
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 09:06
- Written by State Department
Tokyo, Japan - On March 22 and 23, 2012, the third Director General-level meeting of the U.S.-Japan Policy Cooperation Dialogue on the Internet Economy was held in Tokyo.
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 08:59
- Written by Green Liver
Washington, DC - In a speech commemorating World Water Day, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton launched a new partnership to improve water security.
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 08:55
- Written by Amy Patterson Neubert
Imperial, California - Fatigue and unrealistic expectations of parenthood may help contribute to post-adoption depression in women, according to a Purdue University study.
- Created on Friday, 23 March 2012 08:53
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Washington, DC - At the request of the Federal Trade Commission, a U.S. district court has halted an operation that took in more than $1 million by allegedly selling homeowners bogus mortgage relief and foreclosure rescue products, including a scam that falsely promised to get help for homeowners who joined others to file so-called “mass joinder” lawsuits against their lenders.
- Created on Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:43
- Written by NAPSI
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - An increasing number of Americans have found a new way to save a dollar or, at any rate, to save the dollar bill.
- Created on Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:42
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Whether it’s reuniting with old friends, sharing pictures or asking for recommendations, people are relying on Facebook more and more to manage their daily lives. According to Nielsen’s State of the Media: Social Media Report, Americans spend more time on Facebook than any other website.
- Drive Across Country Showcases New Tech
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Test Shows Promise
- How The Global Economy Will Transform Working And Learning
- Fighting Foreign Lottery Fraud
- Secretary Clinton to Announce Water Partnership on World Water Day
- Governor Brown Appoints California Poet Laureate
- National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators Names Asm. V. Manuel Pérez as Chair of the Business & Economic Development Task Force
- Governor Brown Announces Appointments
- How Women at the Top Elevate the Bottom Line
- Weight loss won't necessarily help teen girls' self-esteem