Imperial Valley News
- Created on Friday, 04 January 2013 11:56
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Learning how to create a budget and stick to it is vital to proper money management. Techniques will differ. Some people like to jot income and expenses down on paper.
Leader of Internet Piracy Group “IMAGiNE” Sentenced to 60 Months in Prison for Criminal Copyright Conspiracy
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 20:29
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - The leader of the Internet piracy group “IMAGiNE” was sentenced today to serve 60 months in prison, announced Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Neil H. MacBride and Special Agent in Charge John P. Torres of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) in Washington, D.C.
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 20:24
- Written by ICE
Washington, DC - One hundred twenty-three victims of child sexual exploitation were identified by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) special agents during an international operation aimed at rescuing victims and targeting individuals who own, trade and produce images of child pornography.
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 19:50
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - NASA's Environmentally Responsible Aviation (ERA) Project is moving forward with its research efforts to "green" the skies. ERA is developing aircraft concepts and technologies to help reduce the impact of aviation on the environment during the next 30 years.
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 19:48
- Written by Green Liver
Sacramento, California - State and federal agencies will hold a meeting on January 9 to discuss an interim document on a plan that will protect important desert habitat and identify low conflict lands for renewable energy development in the California desert.
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 19:24
- Written by IVN
Washington, D.C. - The Federal Communications Commission has adopted a Report and Order establishing rules to help speed the deployment of Internet services onboard aircraft. The Commission’s action enables broadband providers to meet increasing consumer demands and promotes the economic growth and job-creating impacts of ubiquitous broadband.
- Created on Thursday, 03 January 2013 19:17
- Written by AHA
Dallas, Texas - Sodium - the everyday meal offender that might make your face feel puffy and your jeans look, and feel, tighter. Did you know that by reducing your sodium intake during a three week period you can change your sodium palate and start enjoying foods with less sodium?
- New Committee Assignments for Assemblyman Manuel Pérez
- National Retailers Agree to Pay Penalties for Allegedly Falsely Labeling Textiles as Made of Bamboo
- President Obama Re-nominates Thirty-Three to Federal Judgeships
- United States to Chair Counter-Piracy Contact Group in 2013
- FTC's settlement with Google: In brief
- Priest Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Possessing Pornographic Images of Children
- Justice Department Reaches Agreement with California Irrigation District on Bailout Under the Voting Rights Act
- Richard Berner Confirmed As Director Of The Office Of Financial Research
- Governor Brown Announces Appointments
- COPPA and Signaling