Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:59
- Written by San Diego Newscape
San Diego, California - United States Attorney Laura E. Duffy announced that employees at the California Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”) in San Diego County were charged in a criminal complaint for their involvement in a long-running bribery conspiracy that resulted in the production of hundreds of fraudulent driver licenses for applicants who had failed or not taken the required driver license tests.
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:15
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Your shades can be more than a decorative element, if they’re motorized. Motorized shades are a cool way to add technology to your home and can make life easier, save energy-and more. Here are features and benefits:
- Created on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:10
- Written by NAPSI
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - When it comes to decorating, color experts are predicting that homeowners will be seeking out stronger colors in their search for intensity.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 15:21
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - Today, Secretary Solis will join Mayor Nutter at Philadelphia’s City Hall to announce that the Administration has secured additional commitments from 95 companies and non-profits, three cities, two federal agencies and the White House to provide 110,000 new summer jobs and other employment opportunities for low-income and disconnected youth this year as part of the Summer Jobs+ initiative for a total of nearly 300,000 opportunities.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 May 2012 11:15
- Written by NFL
New York, New York - Four players: Scott Fujita, Anthony Hargrove, Will Smith, and Jonathan Vilma - were notified today that they have been suspended without pay for conduct detrimental to the NFL as a result of their leadership roles in the New Orleans Saints’ pay-for-performance/bounty program that endangered player safety over three seasons from 2009-2011. Participation by players in any such program is prohibited by the NFL Constitution and Bylaws, the standard NFL Player Contract, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- DEA Diversion Investigation Leads to Settlement in Internet Pharmacy Case
- Researcher Helps Robots See in 3-D
- El Centro Sector Border Patrol Seized Narcotics, Loaded Revolver at Checkpoint
- Man Indicted for Forced Labor and Sex Trafficking of Women
- U.S.-Afghanistan Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Congressman Filner Announces Millions for Healthcare in San Diego, Imperial Counties
- San Luis CBP Officers Arrest Riverside County Murder Suspect
- Joseph Hines Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Participating in International Child Pornography Ring
- TSA Screeners at LAX Arrested on Federal Drug Trafficking, Corruption Charges
- Devastating disease provides insight into development and death of motor neurons