Imperial Valley News
- Created on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:00
- Written by State Department
Tokyo, Japan - Hillary Rodham Clinton: "Thank you, Foreign Minister Gemba. We also thank Prime Minister Noda, Madam Ogata, and the Japanese Government not only for welcoming us here but for the great generosity and leadership Japan continues to show in helping Afghanistan move forward into the transformation decade.
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 20:47
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Thomas Tanke, 68, previously of El Dorado Hills, was sentenced Friday by United States District Judge Edward J. Garcia to five years and 10 months in prison, to be followed by five years of supervised release, United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced.
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 20:44
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. issued the following statement after the California State Legislature approved funding for the California High-Speed Rail Project:
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 20:38
- Written by Consumer Reports
Imperial, California - For the first time, Consumer Reports has rated U.S. hospitals for safety, combining six key measures into one composite Rating.
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 10:00
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - In this week’s address, President Obama spoke to the American people from Ohio about a bill signed on Friday that does two important things: it keeps thousands of construction workers on the job rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, and it stops interest rates on federal loans from doubling this year for more than seven million students.
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 09:58
- Written by NAPSI
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - The average American must work 107 days to earn enough to pay federal, state and local taxes in 2012. Although nearly 30 percent of our wages go to taxes, many Americans do little in the way of tax planning.
- Created on Saturday, 07 July 2012 09:56
- Written by NAPSI
Imperial, California (NAPSI) - Buttery-soft carpet, weathered hardwood and hard-as-diamonds surface treatments are some of the latest trends consumers will encounter the next time they shop for floor covering.
- On-The-Go Sun Protection
- Keep Your Lawn Mower Running Right
- Cut Energy Costs
- Italian firm Edison International S.P.A. Withdraws from Iran's Energy Sector
- The Dark Knight Rises - Film Preview
- Be wary of calling Japan's nuclear disaster a cultural problem
- Right to a Nationality: Women and Children Human Rights Council: 20th Session
- Resolution on the Promotion, Protection, and Enjoyment of Human Rights on the Internet
- California State Board of Food and Agriculture to Focus On Agricultural Land Preservation
- Debt-icated to protecting consumers