Imperial Valley News
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 20:28
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the following appointments:
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 20:25
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - The 17th session of U.S.-China Human Rights Dialogue will be held July 23-24, 2012, in Washington, D.C. Assistant Secretary for Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Michael Posner and Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs Director General for International Organizations and Conferences Chen Xu will lead respective delegations in the Dialogue.
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 20:23
- Written by Jennifer Stewart
Imperial, California - Drought that is spreading across the country is increasing feed prices and quickly spelling financial disaster for livestock producers, Purdue Extension agricultural economist Chris Hurt says.
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 20:20
- Written by State Department
Washington, DC - "Thank you very much. Well, it’s wonderful being here with all of you today, and I want to start by thanking Gallup for co-sponsoring this conference with the State Department and hosting us here this morning. Jim Clifton told me that this used to be the convention center in Washington in the late 1880s and that men would come here and tie their horses up down below and have all kinds of meetings.
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 20:16
- Written by FTC
Washington, DC - A federal court in Florida has ruled in favor of the Federal Trade Commission and the Florida Attorney General, and ordered the marketers of a phony alcoholism "cure" program to pay more than $700,000 for having tricked consumers into paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to participate in the program.
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 09:50
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Most people recognize that coffee is a great way to wake up and focus in the morning, but what many may not know is that an extract derived from the coffee bean can also be an effective way to maintain healthy glucose levels already within normal range and lose weight.
- Created on Thursday, 19 July 2012 09:48
- Written by NAPSI
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - There’s good news for those with diabetes. Many feel they must choose between maintaining a healthy weight and managing their glucose levels. A new book says that it’s possible to do both.
- Tips On Getting A Great Start To The Day
- Antelope Valley Fair leads the way with commitment to help develop future farmers and ranchers
- Travel Information on Puerto Rico
- FTC Testifies on Commercial Uses of Facial Recognition Technologies
- Governor Brown Signs Legislation to Improve California's Transportation System
- Scientists Working to Make Drought-resistant Crops
- Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis hit the campaign trail for "The Campaign"
- The Dark Knight Rises - Film Preview
- Loan Officers Admit Fraudulently Obtaining Mortgages and Siphoning Off Bogus Fees
- Customs and Border Protection Officer Arrested by San Diego Border Corruption Task Force Agents