Imperial Valley News
- Created on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 10:44
- Written by Glenn Mollette
Washington, DC - Christians around the globe celebrate the hope we have in the Easter message.
- Created on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 10:36
- Written by U.S. Naval Forces Korea
Seol, Republic of Korea - The U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD 6) is responding to the scene of Korean passenger ship Sewol that sank near the island of Jindo off the southwestern coast of the Republic of Korea today.
- Created on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 10:17
- Written by Cynthia Sequin
San Jose, California - SPEAKall!!, an iPad application developed at Purdue University that facilities communication and language development for children and families affected by severe, non-verbal autism, has been adopted for use at speech and language clinics at San Jose State University in California and the University of Central Florida in Orlando.
- Created on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:26
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) today submitted to the Office of Administrative Law (OAL) its final proposed regulation establishing the first ever drinking water Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for hexavalent chromium (Cr VI).
- Created on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:22
- Written by FBI
Charleston, West Virginia - A 49-year-old man was indicted today by a federal grand jury in Charleston for threatening to murder United States Senator Joseph Manchin, III. According to the four-count indictment, Steven Anthony Major, of Barboursville, West Virginia, is alleged to have made four separate threats to murder Senator Manchin from March 17 through March 20, 2014.
- Created on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:18
- Written by IVN
Manhattan, New York - Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that Feng Ling Liu, Vanessa Bandrich, and Rui Yang were found guilty yesterday in Manhattan federal court of one count of conspiracy to commit immigration fraud. Liu, Bandrich, and Yang, who were initially charged in December 2012, were convicted following a 19-day jury trial presided over by U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams.
- Created on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:09
- Written by IVN
San Francisco, California - At a customer event in San Francisco, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showcased innovations available today with the launch of SQL Server 2014, the newest version of the world’s most widely deployed database, and outlined the company’s path to deliver a platform for ambient intelligence. Nadella stressed the importance of a data culture - one that encourages curiosity, action and experimentation - for everyone and every organization.
El Centro Sector Border Patrol Keeps Narcotics Smugglers at Bay; Three Arrested including Two Female Teens
- Created on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 20:27
- Written by Border Scope
Salton, City, California - During two separate events, El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents assigned to the Indio Station arrested three suspected narcotics smugglers and seized more than 13 pounds of methamphetamine valued at approximately $84,565.
- Conspirators in Two Android Mobile Device App Piracy Groups Plead Guilty
- Attorney General Holder Urges Congress to Approve $15 Million to Train Law Enforcement Officers for 'Active Shooter' Situations
- ICE Deputy Director joins global law enforcement community and Catholic Church to combat human trafficking
- Sign-Up Begins Today for USDA Disaster Assistance Programs Restored by Farm Bill
- NASA Astronauts Will Breathe Easier With New Oxygen Recovery Systems
- Treasury Department Releases Semi-Annual Report to Congress on International Economic and Exchange Rate Policies
- Department of Education Awards More than $33 Million to Local Education Agencies and Community-based Organizations to Develop Physical Education and Nutrition Programs
- Statement on One Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing
- FTC Approves Toys “R” Us Petition to Reopen and Modify 1998 Final Commission Order
- USS Donald Cook Welcomes President of Romania