Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations Announces Final Selections For Design-Build and Construction Services Contract
- Created on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 19:54
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - The Department of State’s Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) has selected 25 firms for an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) worldwide design-build and construction services contract.
The selected firms are:
- CJW/Desbuild Joint Venture LLC
- Contracting, Consulting, Engineering LLC
- Cosmopolitan Incorporated
- Desbuild Incorporated
- Edifice Marco Joint Venture LLC
- Enviro-Management & Research, Inc.
- Facilities Development Corporation
- Framaco International Inc.
- Futron Incorporated
- Gilford Construction Corporation
- Greenway Enterprises, Inc.
- Horizon Construction Group/ International Construction Services Joint Venture
- HSU Development Inc.
- International Construction Services, LLC
- Mesan, Inc.
- MNM/Desbuild Joint Venture Inc
- Montage, Inc.
- Perini Management Services, Inc.
- Tidewater, Inc.
- Trinity Bhate Joint Venture LLC
- Trison Construction Inc.
- URS Federal Services, Inc.
- Venesvo & EMR Joint Venture
- Williams Building Company, Inc.
The IDIQ selections include set asides for 8(a) firms; HUBZone businesses; service-disabled, veteran-owned businesses; women-owned businesses; and small businesses; as well as full-and-open competition. The contract duration is one base year, with four option years.
OBO’s mission is to provide safe, secure and functional facilities that represent the U.S. government to the host nation and support our staff in the achievement of U.S. foreign policy objectives. These facilities should represent American values and the best in American architecture, engineering, technology, sustainability, maintainability, art, culture, and construction execution.