President Obama Announces Presidential Delegation to the Federative Republic of Brazil to Attend the Final Match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Created on Thursday, 26 June 2014 18:13
- Written by White House
Washington, DC - President Barack Obama today announced the designation of a Presidential Delegation to the Federative Republic of Brazil to attend the Final Match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Rio de Janeiro on July 13, 2014.
The Honorable Heather Higginbottom, Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, will lead the delegation.
Members of the Presidential Delegation:
- The Honorable Liliana Ayalde, United States Ambassador to the Federative Republic of Brazil, Department of State
- The Honorable Jonathan McBride, Assistant to the President and Director of Presidential Personnel
- Mr. John P. Bilbrey, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Hershey Company
- Mr. Cobi Jones, Three-time U.S. Men’s World Cup Player, Former Major League Soccer Player and Sports Broadcaster