Imperial, California (BPT) - The holidays can get expensive, especially if you have a large list of family and friends to shop for, or if you are planning to host a party or two. There are some ways, however, that you can save money this year and potentially make your planning for the season a bit easier as well.
Be sure to start early so you can take advantage of as many money-saving opportunities as possible. And while you’re at it, try some of these ideas to keep more money in your pocket:
- Keep an eye on your email. Click on the promotional emails from your favorite retailers letting you know about special holiday discounts. If you have your shopping list - and gift ideas - already planned out, you can take advantage of these special promotions.
- With your list in hand, use your computer to compare prices quickly on those items. You can search several stores in a matter of minutes, and also discover coupon codes or cash-back options through Ebates.com, resulting in additional savings. Plus, you don’t need to drive all over town wasting time and gas money!
- Thanks to the Internet and shipping, you can shop at almost any store in the nation. Use Ebates to find specialty stores and boutiques all across the country that may offer an item at a cheaper price than if you were to shop at a retail store with a middleman markup.
- Take advantage of holiday free-shipping offers, and have those gifts or decorating supplies for your upcoming parties delivered to your home or office – or the recipient’s house. Some stores also will have gift wrapping available for a minimal cost, helping you to save additional time and money on wrapping supplies.
- Get some money back when you’re all finished. Ebates not only provides you with free shipping discounts or coupon codes, but also will give you a check back in the mail for a percentage of your purchases. It’s a nice way to celebrate the holiday season, knowing that you’ve saved money and have some extra funds left when you’re all done with your shopping.
With these money-saving tips, you’ll be able to stick to your budget. This holiday season, you’ll be the family member who’s relaxed and enjoying the festivities happening all around you, because you will have accomplished everything on your to-do list and saved some money in the process.