- Created on Saturday, 05 April 2014 08:42
- Written by NAPSI
Orlando, Florida (NAPSI) - Good news for families with children under age 5: You can take advantage of off-peak travel perks before school lets out. For example, get a head start onOrlando’s must-see attractions and seasonal benefits this May, including:
• The all-new daily Festival of Fantasy Parade in addition to New Fantasyland at MagicKingdomPark.
• Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin at SeaWorld Orlando brings kids face to face with a colony of penguins.
• Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, where the author’s books come to life.
• Shamu’s HappyHarbor at SeaWorld Orlando, where adventure seekers can ride the kid-friendly Shamu Express coaster.
• Universal’s Superstar Parade, which invites kids to sing and dance along with Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer, as well as characters from the animated films “Hop” and “DespicableMe.”
Recently named one of the 10 Best Budget Destinations for 2014 by Frommer’s Budget Travel, Orlando is offering plenty of theme park deals found at VisitOrlando.com/May.