- Created on Monday, 31 December 2012 10:38
- Written by NAPSI
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - From New Year’s resolutions to springtime renewal, there are excellent places to reinvigorate your wardrobe, your home and even yourself.
From new bedding and home accents to running shoes and brand-name clothing, you can use these tips as inspiration to score everything you need and want to start the year off right-all for amazing prices atMarshallsand T.J.Maxx.
• Home: When you feel inspired to change it up, you can jump-start the New Year with small refreshing touches for the home that will really change your space. For example, update your couch with modern chevron pillows and switch out your neutral throw for a bold color in a luxurious material fromMarshalls. Upgrade your bedroom with new bedding and pick up some designer picture frames along with beautiful candles as decorative accents to add a personal touch.
• Fitness: If you’re looking to get in shape this year, do so in style with the essentials you need from brand-name active wear to the latest exercise gear. Exercise can be easier if you look and feel fabulous. Quality jackets and running shorts are a must and with designer kicks and cross trainers available for all ages atMarshalls, you’ll be motivated to get moving even faster. You can also find brand-name yoga apparel and mats along with hand weights and other exercise equipment at T.J.Maxx, all for up to 60 percent less than department store prices. Also, look for high-quality headphones and MP3 players so you can listen to your favorite tracks whether you’re running on the treadmill or around the track.
• Fashion: Turning over a new leaf may mean your current wardrobe needs a makeover, too. Clean out your closet and make room for the season’s hottest trends such as bright hues, bold patterns and feminine, whimsical looks. Go ahead and mix it up—try new pieces with rich prints and keep warm in a new, cozy, knit sweater. Hold on to your basics and upgrade your style by integrating accessories for a fun, vibrant look. A statement necklace or bold bag can be an easy way to change an outfit, and they can be found at T.J.Maxx for a fraction of the department store price.
• Healthy Snacking and Cooking: A healthy diet is the key to feeling energized, so stock up on healthy, gourmet snacks such as delicious energy bars, dried fruit and crackers. If your goal is to start cooking more and eating out less, you may be glad to learn every Marshalls and every T.J.Maxx store has a unique selection of quality, designer cookware along with gourmet olive oils and exotic spices to revive your kitchen.
To see how you can refresh your lifestyle with fabulous home goods, activewear and this season’s top trends, visit www.tjmaxx.com and www.marshallsonline.com. A healthier, happier and more stylish you may be just around the corner—for less.