- Created on Monday, 02 December 2013 21:00
- Written by IVN
Washington, DC - NASA will host a Google+ Hangout at 3:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 4, to discuss images of Saturn taken by the agency's Cassini spacecraft. The Hangout also will look ahead to the next few years of the Cassini mission.
The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed on the agency’s website.
The panelists are:
- Kunio Sayanagi, Cassini imaging team associate, Hampton University, Va.
- Carolyn Porco, Cassini imaging team lead, Space Science Institute, Boulder, Colo.
- Linda Spilker, Cassini project scientist, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, Calif.
- Earl Maize, Cassini program manager, JPL
The Google+ Hangout will be available at:
For NASA TV streaming video, downlink and scheduling information, visit:
The event will be streamed live on Ustream with a moderated chat available at:
For more information about the Cassini mission, visit: