- Created on Friday, 15 June 2012 19:45
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 1519 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) - County employee retirement boards.
- AB 1743 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) - Student athletes: scholarships.
- AB 2262 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Inglewood) - School districts: governing boards: notification: parent rights and responsibilities.
- SB 630 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-Santa Clara) - Hospitals: licensure.
- SB 1504 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - Claims and judgments against the state: interest.
- SB 1558 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - Claims against the state: payment.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.