- Created on Friday, 27 September 2013 15:49
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 179 by Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) – Public transit: electronic transit fare collection systems: disclosure of personal information.
- AB 428 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Healing arts: marriage and family therapists: clinical social workers: coursework.
- AB 433 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Contractors: fire protection systems: fire safety: State Fire Marshal.
- AB 565 Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – California Physician Corps Program.
- AB 779 by Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) – Alcoholic beverages.
- AB 1169 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Escrow agent rating service: escrow agents.
- AB 1273 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – Tidelands and submerged lands: City and County of San Francisco: Piers 30-32: multipurpose venue.
- AB 1293 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Courts.
- AB 1389 by the Committee on Agriculture – Agriculture.
- SB 198 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Physical Therapy Board of California.
- SB 254 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Solid waste: used mattresses: recycling and recovery. A signing message can be found here.
- SB 271 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program.
- SB 348 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – Agricultural seed: county seed enforcement subventions.
- SB 743 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Environmental quality: transit oriented infill projects, judicial review streamlining for environmental leadership development projects, and entertainment and sports center in the City of Sacramento.
- SB 749 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Habitat protection: endangered species.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.