- Created on Monday, 23 September 2013 20:02
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 216 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – High school graduation requirements: pupils in foster care.
- AB 329 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Ticket sellers: equitable online ticket buying process: sale or use of circumventing software.
- AB 382 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – State and local government: alternative investments: public access.
- AB 447 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – California State University: student trustees.
- AB 535 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Emergency Alert System.
- AB 636 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions.
- AB 763 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – Aquatic invasive plants: control and eradication.
- AB 1371 by Assemblymember Steven C. Bradford (D-Gardena) – Vehicles: bicycles: passing distance.
- SB 129 by Senator Roderick D. Wright (D-Los Angeles) –Deaf and disabled telecommunications program.
- SB 308 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Canada Flintridge) – Professions and vocations.
- SB 528 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Dependents: care and treatment: minor parents and nonminor dependent parents.
- SB 537 by the Committee on Banking and Financial Institutions – Business and finance.
- SB 538 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) –The Corporate Securities Law of 1968.
- SB 568 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Privacy: Internet: minors.
- SB 818 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – Alcoholic beverages.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bill.
- SB 535 by Senator Jim W. Nielsen (R-Gerber) – Commission on Emergency Medical Services. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html