- Created on Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:38
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. announced today that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 610 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Santa Ana) – Vehicles: specialized license plates: Veterinary Medical Board.
- SB 83 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – Budget Act of 2011: Citizens Redistricting Commission.
- SB 829 by Senator Michael Rubio (D-Bakersfield) – Public contracts: public entities: project labor agreements.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.