- Created on Thursday, 27 September 2012 19:42
- Written by Imperial Valley News
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
· AB 40 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Elder and dependent adult abuse: reporting.
· AB 41 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – High-Speed Rail Authority: conflicts of interest: disqualification.
· AB 296 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Department of Transportation: paving materials.
· AB 929 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Debtor exemptions: bankruptcy.
· AB 999 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Long-term care insurance.
· AB 1165 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Domestic violence: probation: terms.
· AB 1181 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Marina Del Rey) – Weights and measures.
· AB 1246 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) – Instructional materials.
· AB 1427 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Santa Ana) – Food facilities: sanitization.
· AB 1477 the Committee on Budget – Budget Act of 2012. A line item veto can be found here.
· AB 1489 the Committee on Budget – Public health: Medi-Cal: nursing facilities.
· AB 1525 by Assemblymember Michael Allen (D-Santa Rosa) – Elder or dependent adult financial abuse: money transmission agents: training materials.
· AB 1581 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Advertising: business location representations: floral businesses.
· AB 1660 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Representation of minors: permits. A signing message can be found here.
· AB 1670 by Assemblymember Ricardo Lara (D-South Gate) – Estates: administration.
· AB 1710 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Nursing home administrators: fees and fines.
· AB 1719 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – Supplemental instructional materials: English language development: mathematics.
· AB 1751 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Child support: access to information.
· AB 1757 by Assemblymember Nathan Fletcher (R-San Diego) – Family law: adoption.
· AB 1856 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) – Foster care services: cultural competency.
· AB 1915 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Safe routes to school.
· AB 2010 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Reverse mortgages: counseling.
· AB 2019 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Foster care.
· AB 2066 by Assemblymember William Monning (D-Carmel) – Residential care facilities for the elderly: revocation of licenses.
· AB 2149 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Marina Del Rey) – Elder and dependent adult abuse: settlement: gag order.
· AB 2188 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Commercial motor vehicles: commercial driver's license program: federal compliance.
· AB 2374 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-Baldwin Park) – Consumer credit reports: security freezes.
· AB 2393 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) – Family law: child support formula.
· AB 2492 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – The False Claims Act.
· AB 2671 by the Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy – Small business financial development corporations: loans and loan guarantees.
· SB 135 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Los Angeles) – Hospice facilities.
· SB 345 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman.
· SB 954 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – Controller: offset payments.
· SB 978 by Senator Juan Vargas (D-San Diego) – Securities transactions: exemption from qualification requirements.
· SB 1047 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-Santa Clara) – Emergency services: seniors.
· SB 1051 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – Reports of death, injury, and abuse: developmental centers and state hospitals: mandated reporters.
· SB 1087 by Senator Mimi Walters (R-Laguna Niguel) – Organized camps.
· SB 1170 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Senior insurance.
· SB 1200 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Academic content standards: recommended modifications.
· SB 1228 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-Santa Clara) – Small house skilled nursing facilities.
· SB 1238 by Senator Curren Price (D-Los Angeles) – Massage therapy.
· SB 1308 by the Committee on Public Employment and Retirement – State human resources functions.
· SB 1319 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – Child welfare.
· SB 1377 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Protection and advocacy agencies.
· SB 1387 by Senator Bill Emmerson (R-Riverside) – Metal theft.
· SB 1407 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Medical information: disclosure.
· SB 1465 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Food safety: Asian rice-based noodles.
· SB 1522 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Developmental centers: reporting requirements.
· SB 1576 by the Committee on Business, Professions and Economic Development – Professions and vocations.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bill:
· AB 217 by Assemblymember Wilmer Carter (D-Rialto) – Workplace smoking prohibition: long-term health care facilities. A veto message can be found here.
· AB 1790 by Assemblymember Curt Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – Instructional materials: digital format. A veto message can be found here.
· AB 1872 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Child day care facilities: nutrition. A veto message can be found here.
· SB 1154 by Senator Mimi Walters (R-Laguna Niguel) – Instructional materials: digital format. A veto message can be found here.