- Created on Thursday, 27 September 2012 12:12
- Written by IVN
Carlsbad, California - The FBI and Carlsbad Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the masked armed unknown man responsible for robbing the US Bank branch at 7730 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, California, on Wednesday, September 26, 2012.
On Wednesday, September 26, 2012, at approximately 1:00 p.m., the US Bank located at 7730 El Camino Real in Carlsbad, California, was robbed by an armed unknown male. At the time of the robbery, the robber entered the bank and ordered everyone to get down on the floor. After taking money from one of the teller cash drawers, the robber walked out of the bank in an unknown direction.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Age: Approximately 60 to 65 years old
- Race: White
- Height: Approximately 5’10” to 5’11” tall
- Weight: Approximately 160 to 170 lbs.
- Build: Thin–slouching posture
- Hair: Gray
- Eyes: Unknown
- Clothing: Wore black nylon material over face; black baseball cap; long, blue sweater with collar and buttons; khaki-colored pants
- Weapon: Semi-automatic pistol
Bank surveillance photographs from the robbery of the US Bank, 7730 El Camino Real, Carlsbad, California, on Wednesday, September 26, 2012: