- Created on Sunday, 23 September 2012 16:43
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
· AB 45 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Charter-party carriers of passengers: alcoholic beverages: open containers.
· AB 578 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Public utilities: natural gas pipelines: safety.
· AB 744 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – Intellectual Property.
· AB 861 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Public Utilities Act: remedies for violation: gas and electrical corporation executive officer compensation incentives.
· AB 907 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) – Processors of farm products.
· AB 1217 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Los Angeles) – Surrogacy agreements.
· AB 1320 by Assemblymember Michael Allen (D-Santa Rosa) – Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
· AB 1359 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Public social services: CalFresh.
· AB 1456 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Gas corporations: safety performance metrics: rate incentive program.
· AB 1529 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Trial courts: restructuring and bail forfeiture.
· AB 1612 by Assemblymember Ricardo Lara (D-South Gate) – Administrative practices.
· AB 1650 by Assemblymember Anthony Portantino (D-Pasadena) – Public utilities: emergency and disaster preparedness.
· AB 1680 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Dissenting shareholders' rights.
· AB 1775 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Wage garnishment: exempt earnings.
· AB 1838 by Assemblymember Charles Calderon (D-Whittier) – Common interest developments: association records.
· AB 1877 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) – Repossession agencies: exemptions.
· AB 1938 by Assemblymember Das Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Mobilehomes: rental agreements.
· AB 2150 by Assemblymember Toni Atkins (D-San Diego) – Mobilehome parks.
· AB 2160 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Van Nuys) – Insurance: retention risk. A signing message can be found here.
· AB 2184 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Los Angeles) – Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions.
· AB 2201 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Inglewood) – Elder California Pipeline Safety Act of 1981: civil penalties.
· AB 2271 by Assmeblymember Henry Perea (D-Fresno) – Franchise Tax Board: seasonal clerks.
· AB 2327 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) – Charitable organizations: enforcement.
· AB 2364 by Assemblymember Donald P. Wagner (R-Irvine) – Civil procedure: attachment.
· AB 2443 by Assemblymember Das Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Vessels: registration fee: Quagga and Zebra Mussel Infestation Prevention Program.
· AB 2559 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-San Ramon) – Local government: pipeline projects: approval.
· AB 2564 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) – Environmental quality: pipelines: project applicants.
· SB 118 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – State Controller's Office: reimbursement for expenses.
· SB 778 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Alcoholic beverages licensees: contests and sweepstakes.
· SB 1092 by Senator Kevin De Leon (D-Los Angeles) – Vehicles: brokers of construction trucking services: surety bonds.
· SB 1391 by Senator Carol Liu (D-Pasadena) – CalFresh benefits: overissuance.
· SB 1421 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Mobilehomes: resident-owned mobilehome parks.
· SB 1485 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – Fuel taxes: blended fuels.
· SB 1532 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Business filings.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
· AB 1278 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Health facilities: smoking. A veto message can be found here.
· AB 1625 by Assemblymember Michael Allen (D-Santa Rosa) – Transition to Organics Act. A veto message can be found here.
· AB 2200 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-South San Francisco) – Vehicles: high-occupancy vehicle lanes. A veto message can be found here.
· AB 2611 by Assemblymember Betsy Butler (D-Marina Del Rey) – Veterans treatment courts. A veto message can be found here.
· SB 447 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – State agencies: communications: social security numbers. A veto message can be found here.