- Created on Friday, 14 September 2012 20:54
- Written by IVN
Sacramento, California - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
· AB 318 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Franchise Tax Board: administration: penalties: legal holiday.
· AB 1606 by Assemblymember Henry Perea (D-Fresno) – Local public employee organizations: impasse procedures.
· AB 1747 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) – Life insurance: nonpayment premium lapse: notice.
· AB 1770 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – California Transportation Financing Authority.
· AB 1822 by Assemblymember Bill Berryhill (R-Stockton) – California Architects Board.
· AB 1986 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) – Redistricting.
· AB 2035 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Inglewood) – Electronic benefits transfer cards.
· AB 2073 by Assemblymember Jim Silva (R-Huntington Beach) – Courts: electronic filing and service of documents.
· AB 2084 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Santa Ana) – Blanket insurance.
· AB 2180 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Local health care districts: employment contracts.
· AB 2682 by Committee on Agriculture – Agriculture.
· SB 143 by Senator Michael Rubio (D-Bakersfield) – Surface mining: idle mines.
· SB 533 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Los Angeles) – Inglewood Unified School District: emergency loan.
· SB 628 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Acupuncture: regulation.
· SB 937 by Committee on Governmental Organization – Alcoholic beverages.
· SB 976 by Senator Juan Vargas (D-San Diego) – Finance lenders: exemptions.
· SB 1076 by Senator Bill Emmerson (R-Riverside) – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: tire inflation regulation.
· SB 1090 by Committee on Governance and Finance – Local government: omnibus bill.
· SB 1202 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Dental hygienists.
· SB 1236 by Senator Curren Price (D-Los Angeles) – Professions and vocations.
· SB 1446 by Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) – Naturopathic doctors.
· SB 1531 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: opera houses.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
· AB 1166 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Santa Ana) – Pupils: privacy of pupil records: standardized test scores and grades. A veto message can be found here.
· SB 721 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – California postsecondary education: state goals. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.