Governor's Drought Task Force Members to Meet Local Government Officials in San Francisco to Discuss Drought Impacts
- Created on Friday, 08 August 2014 14:51
- Written by IVN
San Francisco, California - Members of the Governor's Interagency Drought Task Force will travel to San Francisco, Calif. to meet with the region's local government officials to hear about their latest efforts and developments on California's drought, including City and County of San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Solano, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Alameda & Santa Clara Counties.
Drought Task Force Leaders have made stops in Sacramento, the North Coast (Ukiah), the northern San Joaquin Valley (Merced), the Central Coast (Santa Cruz), Tulare County (Visalia), and Gold Country (Sonora).
Monday, August 11th at 12:00 pm
- Mark Ghilarducci, Director - Cal OES
- Nancy Ward, Chief Deputy Director - Cal OES
- Edwin Lee, Mayor - City of San Francisco
- Felicia Marcus, Board Chair - State Water Resources Control Board
- Sandra Schubert, Undersecretary - CA Dept. of Food & Agriculture
- Greg Martinelli, Wildlife and Lands Program Manager - CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife
- Jodi Traversaro, Coastal Regional Administrator - Cal OES
- Jeanine Jones, Multi-Agency Liaison Deputy Director - Department of Water Resources